Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today is a happy day!

Gotten back Dnt, Maths and Poa common test papers. I passed Dnt on the average, scored A2 for maths ( one more mark to A1) and.. I must say im quite surprised cause..

I FINALLY PASSED POA HAHAHAHA!

Just before Poa remedial, i was thinking if Ms Cheong would praise me for this test, a miracle would had happened.

' Could i get the marks i wanted for both tests?.. ' i thought to myself.

Maths was an improvement, Me and Ms Chong were happy with it. Poa was actually a major encouragement for me, Ms Cheong praising me and my marks..

That ended my school day with a happy note =)

I hope i dont get too carried away and perform badly next time. There's still Geo, Science and Chinese, though Science is .. gonecase already haha.

Btw i passed eng, borderline pass. Mr White expected us to fail leh. Suay to get him as our marker. Ss was.. ok, but could have gotten higher.


I.. dont wanna be the good guy.. =/

No comments: